Plans for Summer - CONTINUED



Kent, Washington, United States   Yes people, I'm continuing my previous article about Summer, yes summer, but this time I'll be serious. I'll be graduating from Junior High this summer, it also deserves a celebration! I hadn't got to celebrate my "Elementary Graduation" to London because my Visa got rejected. Oh, I wish I got US Passport, but I love my country so no. The last day of school is June 20, 2018, at 12 PM in Meeker Middle School.

Spring is almost here (I think), so I started my plan for vacation. I'm a passionate traveler and wished to visit every historical heritage on site, but I ain't got money. Who got time for that? My total balance currently is $74.89, not much different from my previous article, eh? No one got time to read my short intro, let's dig in!

For certain, my plans are:


  • Attend Cerdas event
  • Celebrate the Independence of my beloved country
  • Sing the National Anthem out loud on August 17th 
  • Travel to Californian Redwood Forest
  • US - Mexico Border (Possibly get inside Baja California)
  • Finish the entire Qur'an on Ramadhan
  • Revise my memorization
  • Becoming more religious and stay away from dirty stuff
  • Biking from Seattle to Portland (STP), yeah I haven't registered yet
  • NEVER WASTE SUMMER
Vacation, vacation, Summer is the worst season for people working out there. That's why I would earn money and buy a vacation myself. I wasted a lot of money on buying useless Japanese plastic food in Japan.

1. Istanbul, Turkey

The Blue Mosque in Istanbul, Turkey (Source: Google)

Budget Rate: Moderate
Average Airplane Tickets: $835
Yes, I've mentioned this in the previous post. Many historical sites such as the Blue Mosque and the Constantinople. The history between Muslims and Christians, and the rise & fall of the Ottoman Empire. I wish I can go there, President Erdogan is nice and all. The price is the same thing as going to Indonesia! But I suppose the ticket must be a bit expensive in summer.

2. Amsterdam, the Netherlands

The bikes and canals... Good place for retirement.

Budget Rate: Low
Average Airplane Tickets: $456
The beautiful city filled with bikes and canals. The country that once shaped modern-day Jakarta to Amsterdam, but Indonesians filled it with trash instead. It's beautiful and refreshing, one-way
flight and just simply beautiful. The windmill, flowers, and tulips. There may be no chance of me going there now because my parents don't want to waste money on something we don't need.

3. New York, United States

The Statue of Liberty and Trump Tower, too crowded
Budget Rate: High
Average Plane Tickets: $1,354
Domestic, but extremely expensive. The place where Trump lives, the Times Square. No chance we're going there in Summer, most likely during Muktamar.

4. Los Angeles, California


Where celebrity rest
Budget Rate: Extremely Low
Average Plane Ticket: N/A
The beautiful Hollywood, we're going here for sure. We may also use an RV, a wonderful road trip together, domestically and low budget! Meeting new celebrities and getting autographs from famous people. I hope they released my Terra Allah Akbar song.

My Dream place:

Hawaii
The volcanoes, the Bali of America

Washington D.C.
Never been to the white house, my family don't like traveling without a specific reason.

San Franciso
We might stop there on the way to LA, Al Catraz, here I come!

Mexico City
I don't know any Mexican city, so I'll just say the capital. Wonderful Inchaladas and Tacos. But not all are Halal. Tequila, their main drinks and Cocaine as their main snacks.

Comments

Popular Posts